Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy October 3rd! It's Mean Girl Appreciation Day



 


In honor of Mean Girls Appreciation Day, I found it very necessary to create a blog dedicated solely to fabulous Mean Girls movie quotes. Thank you, Tina Fey - you're a genius!
 
Here are my all-time favorite Mean Girl moments...enjoy!


Damian: Ho ho ho ho ho! Candy cane grams! Tyler Zimmerman two for you. Glen Coco, four for you Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco.

Karen: I can't go out (coughs quietly). I'm sick...
Regina: Boo, you whore.
 
Student: Nice wig, Janice, what's it made of?
Janis: You're mom's chest hair!

Regina: Get in loser, we're going shopping

Regina's Mom: I just want you to know, if you ever need anything, don't be shy, OK? There are NO rules in the house. I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool mom.


Bye, Jason...



Janis: That one there, that's Karen Smith. She is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet. Damien sat next to her in English last year.
Damian: She asked me how to spell orange.
Janis: That little one, that's Gretchen Wieners.
Damian: She's totally rich because her dad invented Toaster Streudels.
Janis: Gretchen Wieners knows everybody's business, she knows everything about everyone.

Damian: That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets.
Janis: And evil takes a human form in Regina George. Don't be fooled because she may seem like your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that.
Damian: She's the queen bee - the star, those other two are just her little workers.

Damian: She's fabulous, but she's evil.




...Give me my pink shirt back!

 
Damian: You can't join Mathletes, it's social suicide!

Gretchen: Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just STAB CAESAR!

Karen: It's like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it's going to rain.

Janis: That's Damian. He's almost too gay to function.

Damian: [reading the entry on himself from the Burn Book] "Too gay to function?"
Janis: That's only okay when *I* say it!


 
Cady: And they have this book, this burn book, where they write mean things about all the girls in our grade.
Janis: What does it say about me?
Cady: You're not in it.
Janis: Those bitches!

Bethany: One time she punched me in the face. And it was awesome.
Damian: Oh my God, Danny DeVito! I love your work!

Janis: Wow, Damian, you've truly out-gayed yourself.

Regina: Is butter a carb?

Mr. Duvall: My apologies. I have a nephew named Anfernee, and I know how mad he gets when I call him Anthony. Almost as mad as I get when I think about the fact that my sister named him Anfernee.

 

Oh, God, honey, no! What kind of mother do you think I am? Why, do you want a little bit? Because if you're going to drink I'd rather you do it in the house.
 
 
 
Regina: Gretchen. Stop trying to make "fetch" happen. It's not going to happen.
 
Bethany: I can't help it if I've got a heavy flow and a wide-set vagina!
 
Damian: Say crack again.

Sales Attendant: We only carry sizes one, three, and five. You could try Sears.

Mr. Duvall: Hell, no. I did not leave the South Side for this!


...She doesn't even go here!


Grool.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment